Fall 2014 Resale
When: Saturday, October 25, 2014
Time: 8am-Noon regular shopping open to all!
NOON – 1PM discount hour, many items 50% off
Where: Crossroads Bible Church, 97 East Road, Los Alamos, NM
Who: Open to the Public to buy & sell & volunteer
Volunteers may do their shopping on Friday, October 24, 2014 from 4pm-5pm or 5pm-7pm depending upon which shift you work. This early shopping is a privilege for volunteers ONLY!
Welcome Resale Sellers and Volunteers!
We have switched to a new consignment program (My Consignment Manager) due to too many programming issues during the set up and closing of the sale. So please read the following directions very carefully!!
If you have sold with us previously using the old MySaleManager tagging and are NOT selling items with the old tags please complete steps 1-6 and then skip step 7.
If you have sold with us previously using the old MySaleManager tagging and ARE planning on selling items using the old tags please complete steps 1-7.
- Go to the Little Forest Playschool link on My Consignment Manager to register
- Click on create user account
- Enter in your info as instructed
- Make sure you read the seller agreement thoroughly, as it is your responsibility to know the information in it.
- Pick an option to pay your seller fee. Please make sure you read the warnings for each option.
- After you registered, we need you to email us with the title of the email saying USING OLD TAGS, with the following information:
- New Seller number
- Phone number
If step 7 is missed and you bring old tags you will not get paid for those items!
We will only allow you to use your old tags for this sale only. After this sale all tags must be from the new consignment manager.
Volunteers can also sign up using the same link for My Consignment Manager
Thank you for supporting our school!!